Hiring for Junior, Mid & Senior Developer's - Helsinki, Turku, Tampere
We are working with a mid-large sized in-house development company. They are increasing their budget and planning long-term projects beginning in 2022 - such as the move from their private-cloud to Azure.
The main focus of projects is with the financial industry and they are able to offer both hands-on work for those who want to be a coding-focused developer - and can help those who want more understanding and responsibility on the business-side of decision making.
Role & Responsibilities
- Depending on experience, join one of our development teams as we increase the staffing for each team to reduce the workload and improve capability for existing and upcoming projects in 2022.
- Can be some analysis of requirements and formulation work
- Software design and implementation
- Join in with peer-review sessions on a regular basis
Skills & Qualifications
- Fluent Finnish, speaking and written & professional level English
- Previous professional working experience for Junior's is required. 2.5 Years for Mid-level Developer's and 4.5 Years for Senior Developer's (estimated).
- Experience with CI/CD is appreciated but not necessary.
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree appreciated.
- Salary range: 2800-5700€ per month
- Benefits including lunch and culture vouchers, gym membership, new mobile phone & laptop and more.
- In-house development projects, stable work and a long-term focus on the internal improvement of staff.
- Finnish, US and European customer projects.
- Time and financial support for certifications, training and events.
Any questions? Please email d.field@nigelfrank