Technical Consultant - Data Platforms (Azure) - Helsinki, Tampere & Remote Work
Do you have a deep desire for continuous development, do you appreciate the opportunity to work with knowledgeable colleagues, and do you want a work community around you that will go forward effectively, supporting everyone's skills?
We are looking to hire an Azure Technical Consultant to support the growth of our client's customers! Are you one of the consultants we are looking for?
Whether you are an experienced architect or have just a couple of years of experience in the IT industry, our client is constantly looking for new digital people to grow and develop with them. Join the growing crowd and see our vacancies!
Our client is a software and services company that helps its customers innovate in a networked world, working with customers at home and internationally. Their customer base is from several different industries and guarantees countless opportunities for diverse work in various projects
The client already has around 1,300 employees on board, working flexible models remotely and in-office all across Finland
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of Data Warehouse / Data Platform projects based on Azure cloud technology.
- Participate in other areas as needed, such as requirements specification, solution architecture development and sales support.
- Monitor the development of cloud-based platform technologies
- Maintain your expertise and participate in the growth and development in this area in Digia's Data-Driven Solutions unit.
What they are looking for:
- Experience in architectural design and cloud environments.
- Experience working as an architect and/or consultant in large Azure-based data warehouse/data pool deliveries.
- You have an insight into the design of an analytics environment for cloud environments, taking into account the requirements of e.g. security, performance and access control
- You know the concept modelling and the Data Vault data warehouse modelling method
- Certified Azure Data Engineer, familiar with other cloud technologies as well, and you'll feel like sharing information and exploring new things related to them.
- Fluent in both Finnish and English.
- Experience in software development, databases and solution integration.
What they offer:
- Remote workers receive an electric desk and chair
- Health care and insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Health & Leisure facilities
- Training and certification opportunities for related technologies
- Team events
- Affordable holiday homes in Ruka, Tahko and Vierumäki, which also offer season tickets for downhill skiing and golf
- Staff discounts for a wide range of partners (ergonomic products, gyms, massage, hotels, car rental)
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
358 9 42452358
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland with a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.