BI Developer - Remote, Buckinghamshire
My client are a national company based in Buckinghamshire looking for an experienced data engineer.
This is a great opportunity to work within a small specialist team in a technology driven environment. You will be working within an innovative, fast paced culture as part of a company who are currently undergoing a large digital transformation. This role provides the flexibility of working from home whilst also being part of a friendly and collaborative team.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Working to centralise reporting into a single platform using Power BI
- Support the building of a snowflake data warehouse and feed in data from a variety of sources
- Developing and troubleshooting the various data sources, ETL development and reporting using Power BI
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
- SQL - strong back-end experience, development, admin
- Power BI - emphasis on the implementation of Power BI rather than the reporting
- Data warehousing
These skills are not compulsory but would be beneficial for the role:
Culture & Values
- Fast Paced
- Technology Driven
- Salary - from £50,000 to £55,000, depending on skill-set
- Based in Buckinghamshire - Remote working available, with travel to the office at least twice a week
- 2 stage interview process
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7571
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.