Data Engineer - Copenhagen:
Can you shape and implement technology whilst co-ordination with business to provide bespoke solutions?
This Microsoft Partner needs exactly that.
Being non industry-specific opens you to more diverse and exciting projects with an array of technologies.
Go head to head with complex infrastructural tasks and immerse yourself in a Data driven environment surrounded by like minded professionals.
Entrepreneurial, passionate and ambitious.
Come join a family of Data lovers!
As a Data Engineer you will:
- Be heavily involved with both business and consultants with Data tasks and processes
- Explore new technologies to find class leading solutions
- Build value for businesses with bespoke techniques
- Continue to grow and develop your skills
What is required:
- Proven track record with Data building projects
- Experience with Azure/AWS, Data Factory, Databricks as well as coding tools such as Python and SQL
- Experience with cloud based set ups
- Strong collaboration skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Driven and ambitious to become an expert in the newest technology
- Danish speaking
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Joining a team of diverse and like minded professionals
- Develop personal and professional skills
Get in touch if you like the sound of what's on offer.