A client of ours is hiring for multiple full stack developer at senior and lead level. The company is a highly successful consultancy focused on technology, cloud and data, working within multiple industries including; health care, finance, non-profit and many more. The company have built banks from scratch using Kubernetes and AWS. As well as being so successful within the tech world, they also have a stand out culture and have been voted a 'great place to work' year-on-year.
In the role you will be doing client work 80% of your time, which means every Friday will be dedicated to training and learning opportunities. Want to learn a new technology or do a certification but struggled for time? Spend every Friday working towards that goal.
Skills & Qualifications
- Full stack or strong front-end development experience
- Experience using React
- Experience using Node.js
- Experience using TypeScript
- Cloud experience - AWS, Azure and/or GCP
- 10% bonus - has been hit year on year
- 9% pension
- £3000 budget for equipment
- Every Friday spend the whole day on learning a new technology or upskilling (large training budget)
- Health-care for you and the family
- 25 days AL, with the option to add 5 extra days (not incl bank holidays)
- Remote and flexible working
The interview process is 2 stages; both video calls (no tech tests).
If you're interested, please contact Charlotte Davies at email@example.com with a copy of your CV.