Dynamics CRM/D365 CE REMOTE SR Business Analyst
My client is a Microsoft end user operating in the medical supplies industry. They are located in the Northeast and are looking to bring on a D365 CE Sr. Business Analyst who is ready to jump right in and hit the ground running. The company has been extremely successful and is offering great incentives, including but not limited to: entirely remote, medical, vision and dental insurance and a competetive base salary!
- Create various standards and customized reports and dashboards for review.
- Conduct external and internal analytics of multiple departments gaining accurate market and financial data.
- Maintain organization databases
- Lead local CRM team and interface with the global team to optimize productivity and maintain efficiency on both levels
- Provide guidance and training to customers and stakeholders for all rollouts ensuring a CRM-competent workforce.
- Act as the liaison between all teams for the local organization ensuring alignment in data and all busnisess processes
- Utilize company resources to optimize timelines for completing local organization requiremnents
- Provide regular feedback to management on activities and current initiatives
- Act as a Project Manager for commercial initiatives
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Comp Engineering, Marketing, Business or equivalent experience
- Moderate job experience with CRM systems and customer data
- Previous experience with reporting tools (Power BI and others)
- Great communication and listening skills (able to listen proactively with an empathetic focus)
- Able to work efficiently independently as well as be part of a team
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
To apply please send resumes to James Sciortino at email@example.com or call 646-993-1400. Interviews happening daily!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646 993 1400. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.