Azure Data Engineer - Remote, United Kingdom
My client are a global private equity service provider.
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry.
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast growing company that is looking to expand their team due to their success over lockdown. You will be working within a collaborative, friendly environment.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Build scalable and supportable data platforms
- Ensure data quality and integrity through well-defined acceptance criteria and testing
- ETL data development
- Data modelling
- DWH management, development and design
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
- Power BI - pushing data into Power BI, Power BI data sets
- SQL (T-SQL, SQL Server)
- ETL tools - SSIS and AZURE Databases
- C# Programming - coding and support, file handling, servers
- Azure Data Factory - experience in creating pipelines, activity and data flow
- Two projects undertaken at a time
- You will be supporting projects and developing a new one
- You will be working with a BA - developing ETL, push data into Azure cloud, dimensional design, contribute ideas.
- Must come from working as a Data Engineer
- 5 years working in BI
- Personable with great communication skills
Culture & Values
- Fun atmosphere
- Fast Paced
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Pension match 5-10%
- Private Medical healthcare
- Life Assurance x4
- 25 days holiday 8 Bank Holiday; after 5 years increases to 30 days
- Plus much more…
- Working Location - flexible depending on home location, 1 or 2 days in the office a week
- Working Hours - 9am - 5:30pm, but flexible with core hours between 10am - 4pm
- Interview Process - 2 Stages
- Salary Reviews every 6 months
- Dress Code - smart casual
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7571
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.