ERP Admin - D365 Business Central - Detroit, MI - $75k
Our client is a manufacturing end user that is in the middle of a massive Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation. They are in need of an ERP Admin who will work alongside the company's Technical Architect on the project, but play more of a hands-on role in user support, help desk, and training responsibilities.
Your new role will involve:
- Lead support efforts on the organization's D365 Business Central system
- Act as the liaison between company stakeholders and the external Microsoft VAR
- Troubleshoot system errors
- Provide training to users on ERP processes
- Document workflows and identify paths for improvement
- Manage and improve integrated technologies, specifically with WMS systems such as EDI and E-Ship
What you'll need:
- Experience with Business Central and/or NAV ERP systems
- Functional knowledge of the finance and production modules
- Experience with generating reports using SQL, Jet, and/or Power BI a plus
- Systems Administration background with the ability to troubleshoot system errors and help with server setup/support
- The ability to communicate well with users as well as non-technical personnel
- Competitive base salary
- Premier benefits package
- Excellent Paid Time Off program
- Relocation assistance
- Remote Flexibility (although this role will primarily be onsite)
- Collaborative company culture
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com, or for more information, call Matt at 646-540-7521.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.