New York / Permanent / Full-time
Frank Recruitment Group is an award-winning recruitment consultancy with 20 offices across four continents. We deliver the best tech talent across leading cloud technologies, including Microsoft, Salesforce, and AWS. Since 2006, we've placed over 30,000 candidates in businesses of all sizes, ranging from startups to global enterprise companies.
What you'll be doing
As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll take ownership of a niche market, enabling you to:
- Identify new clients and business relationships within a range of companies
- Own, develop, and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing accounts
- Build a network of highly sought-after IT professionals relevant to your market
- Manage the entirerecruitment life cycle for both candidates and clients, including attraction, placement, and post-placement care
- Carve a niche for yourself by developing industry knowledge and becoming the go-to recruiter for your market
What we're looking for
- Previous experience in a180 or 360-recruitment role
- A successful track record of delivering consistent personal results
- Self-motivated, driven and resilient individuals with an ongoing desire to improve and advance in their career
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Applicants must have legal authorization to live and work in the US
Why join us?
At Frank Recruitment Group, we put our people first.
- We offer uncapped earnings; it's well known that niche recruiters earn more!
- Fastcareer progression that matches your goals be that billing, leadership, training, or international relocation
- On-going salestraining and structured career development pathways from our world-class Learning and Development team
- Industry-leading incentives,including once-in-a-lifetime trips to destinations such as Iceland and South Africa, plus sought-after performance rewards, including our '10 deals in a month' and '100k Club'
- The chance to drivereal change through our company-wide Diversity Matters Programme, give back through local fundraising, or take up volunteering opportunities with our global charity, St Martin's School in Kenya
- Competitive benefits includeflexible working, 10 work 'from anywhere in the world' days a year, discounted health, dental and vision, PTO, weekly savings at retail and wellbeing establishments, free online workout classes, and discounted gym membership - plus much more!
About our New York office
We moved into our brand-new office at 199 Water Street in 2020, bringing together more than 250 employees from our leading brands. This ultra-modern workplace is situated on the 10th floor and enjoys stunning views of the Brooklyn Bridge, South Street Seaport, and One World Trade. It's also perfect for exploring world-renowned landmarks like Wall Street Stock Exchange and Freedom Tower, not to mention numerous waterfront and outdoor spaces, including Battery Park, which overlooks the majestic Statue of Liberty.
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all, both internally and externally, with our clients and candidates.
Ready to rise to the challenge and Go Beyond? Apply today.