Python Developer - Stockholm
Would you like to work with an organisation which values sustainability and green initiatives?
Our unique client offers exactly that. They are looking for a software engineer who will be part of a small team. As a member of the team, you'll be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you can be yourself and enjoy work. You will help provide a platform for customers to invest sustainability.
Role & Responsibilities
- simple development process - minimal meetings, two weeks sprints and developers working the full cycle.
- Two core product teams - staff can work within one, across both or transfer freely between teams - super flexible arrangements.
Top skills and years of experience required:
- Python development experience
- Previous cloud experience
- Engineering background and degree would be a massive bonus
- Someone who can start a project and take it the whole way
- Problem Solver
- Passionate about development
If this is something that could be of interest to you, please get in touch and we can arrange a call / Teams meeting to discuss this opportunity further.
Email or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org