In this role, you will personally own and deliver elements from a set of Architect-oriented services, focused on assessing current and future needs for customers with a focus on Microsoft products. They are looking for a Platform Architect who has expertise across Azure and M365, giving you the opportunity develop into broader Microsoft technologies, advising and directing customers on the use of the full suite of Microsoft technologies available to them.
You will get an opportunity to be involved and provide leadership at a global level where you will provide architectural advisory and support to a key account, embedded into a team currently working with the client and directly engage directly with customers. Your role will be to provide leadership and support to senior client stakeholder in respect to conducting investigations at a high level for IT strategy studies and feasibility studies to meet the customer stated requirements and Microsoft best practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- To own the Microsoft platform enterprise architecture across Azure and M365 and engage with M365 and Azure Architects to ensure that the full platform integration is established and managed.
- Provide leadership and support to senior client stakeholder in respect to conducting investigations at a high level for IT strategy studies and feasibility studies to meet the customer stated requirements and Microsoft best practice.
- Ensure that the Platform is serviceable and is maintained to service needs and take responsibility for investigative work to seek effective business solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- SC Security Clearance is required.
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and it's disciplines and methodologies including DevOps and Agile.
- Experience in of successfully defining and articulating solutions based on the entire Microsoft Cloud Platform (Azure/M365), cloud, hybrid solutions with 'on premise' aspects, or on-premise messaging and collaboration.
- Salary of up to 80,000 with a bonus of up to 10%.
- Pension contribution of 10%.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365 please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.