E-commerce Product Manager - Remote - c£55K
Nigel Frank International have been appointed by a well-known British fashion retail brand who are looking for an E-Commerce Product Manager to help their transformation and development of the digital department.
The company is a family focused fashion brand with commitment to supplying customers with their lifestyle needs. They have become a British institution since their creation in the 1900s and are now looking to continue their growth through transformation of their E-Commerce department.
The role would be a great fit for an E-commerce professional experienced in working in an agile delivery environment.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Responsible for product delivery whilst adjusting to new technologies and platform enhancements.
- Document and support the company's digital strategy, specifically on the aspects relating to the E-Commerce platforms.
- Track the development to ensure projects are in order with the timeline and quality expected.
Skills & qualifications:
- Experience working in E-Commerce departments.
- Strong agile capabilities.
- Experienced in working with in a cross functionality department whilst communicating with multiple stakeholders
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me 0203 148 4678 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!