Job Title: VP of Applications
Job Location: Chicago, IL
This client is looking for a VP of Applications who has a strong understanding of supply chain and who is mission-driven. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can collaborate with others as well as focused on the results. This position is remote until January, then will be on-site in Chicago, IL.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Manage outside vendors and contractors to ensure performance expectations and customer satisfaction.
- Manage third-party vendors and resources and ensure value-add for deployment on prioritized initiatives.
- IT experience
- 5 years experience in selection, implementation and support of ERP and CRM technologies (preferred systems NetSuite, MS Dynamics, Salesforce).
- Must be strategic and data-oriented
- Manage the expenses of the IT Enterprise budget
- Minimum of 15 years experience in IT with enterprise-scale business systems including implementing large-scale application systems utilizing a variety of database technologies and hardware platforms.
- Salary $180,000-$200,000/ year
- Remote flexibility
- Opportunity for growth
To apply, please contact Frances Patt at 347-270-8874 or by email at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7500. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.