Active Directory Engineer
I am currently working with a multinational Bank who are looking for an Active Directory Engineer with third line Support experience to join their already established team. The client is looking for a hands-on candidate who is ready to get the ball rolling. Previous experience in security is desired. Within this role, you will be able to work with senior stakeholders in the company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing installations and integration guides to aid implementation of Solution.
- Providing technical support to facilitate design and delivery of Business driven changes.
- Developing Post Implementation "Best Practice, Troubleshooting and Operational guides" to aid support of installed services.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory Services
- Advanced scripting skill in Powershell.
- MCSE or MCITP Qualifications.
- Quest Toolset configuration and troubleshooting.
- Configuration through CHEF -Desired.
- Hybrid working (2 days a week in the office)
- Pension contribution
- Training and career development
- Performance-based Bonuses