An acclaimed DC-based IT consulting firm is looking to bring on a SharePoint Developer. As a member of the Cloud Advisory Services team, the experienced Sharepoint Developer will be expected to customize, develop and support solutions (including Object Oriented design and implementation using the .NET framework, Visual
from start to finish of multiple projects across independent platforms concurrently.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build workflows, customforms and stand-alone apps using SharePoint Designer,PowerApps and PowerAutomate.
- Develop software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs
- Manage customer relationships, document, and demonstrate SharePoint architecture standards
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, MIS or equivalent
- 3 years of professional IT/Engineering experience required with demonstrated development and design
experience (Object Oriented design and implementation using the .NET Framework, C#, WCF)
- 5 years of experience required in SharePoint