This is an exciting role to work for a UK Microsoft Practice company that provides industry proven Microsoft Architects the opportunity to personally own and distribute the services for customers of the business. This role provides a fantastic scope for growth, giving you the opportunity to work on developing your personal skills with Microsoft technologies, working with the companies partners and vendors to develop relations around Microsoft 365 and Power Platform. In this role you will be involved and distribute leadership at a global level.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop architectural views and migration option solutions
- Assist customers in understanding the capabilities of the software so they can reach their creative potential
- Develop customer relationships to achieve trusted advisor status to give the opportunity to deliver organisational change through new technology
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in IT consultancy with some experience in Power Platform applications
- Background in technology such as SharePoint and Dynamics
- Comprehensive understanding of Azure, Azure Active Directory, Teams and SharePoint
- Starting salary of upwards of £60,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Microsoft certification training and support
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365 please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.