My client are a leading consulting organisation in Finland, that have access to several new assignments within the Dynamics 365 F&O space, including various new work in the Trade/Logistics and Warehousing areas.
The assignments in particular require a skilled Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant to play a major role in key tasks on project. There are 2 major projects on going - where there are opportunities to work on a senior level, with influence and freedom to move the platforms forward.
The assignments are complex in nature, requiring detail and careful organisation - and a clear understanding of D365 F&O roll out projects.
The tasks will involve FDD writing, setups, training, workshops, process flows, roadmapping.
If you have a strong track record of complex Dynamics AX & 365 roll outs, and like the idea of influencing some major customers in Finland for long term contracts, this role will be very well suited with that in mind.
Role & Responsibilities
- FDD writing
- Scoping, Workshops, Training
- Operations Tasks, Configurations, Process Analysis
- Stakeholder and strategy meetings
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 Years of Dynamics AX/365 F&O Experience
- Extensive experience of upgrade, operation and implementation projects within Dynamics AX/365
- Experienced in Nordic projects, ideally Finnish based assignments (advantage but not essential)
- Fluent Finnish speaking and writing - good English understanding
- Advantage to have experience in Trade, Logistics, Warehousing, Supply Chain areas
- Flexible and remote working available
- Competitive hourly rate
- Expenses can be negotiated
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Dynamics AX/365 F&O opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call William Smith on 45 89 88 82 58.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm globally, advertising more Axapta/ Dynamics AX/365 F&O jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Axapta jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Dynamics background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Dynamics AX / Axapta job opportunities in the Nordics, I can be contacted on 45 89 88 82 58 where confidentiality is guaranteed.