As the IT Programme Manager you will have responsibility for managing and growing the existing IT Development Team and managing all computer systems and devices within the business.
You will have skills in operational IT management in a business with remote and office-based users using a range of devices including laptops, specialist devices and smart phones for mobile, field based users.
You will also have experience in leading small teams and with a background in managing sub-contracted IT technical support, system development and business integration services. You will also be familiar with Microsoft 365, Cloud Cyber Security solutions and managing the cyber risk within a corporate environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the Directors and Business Leaders to discuss, write, agree and implement the IT strategy for the business
- Advise the Directors on best practice and keep them up to date with any risks
- Responsible for all IT department processes and procedures, in conjunction with corporate GDPR and Data Security Policies
- Manage the delivery of the IT requirements of the business in consultation with the Directors, Softwerx and other suppliers to support the secure, efficient, and compliant delivery of the company's contracts and services.
- Act as the business lead for all IT projects including upgrades, new developments, software changes, and support requirements
- Agree and oversee project plans and monitor, report and audit progress ensure Directors are kept updated
- Be fully up to date with the IT market, the current threats and the IT and security requirements of the company's contracts
- Project management experience in a leadership role
- Experience of managing and recruiting a team of IT technical professionals
- A good understanding of the developer role
- A good non-technical understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and its deployment
- A good non-technical understanding of cyber security software and the mitigation of cyber attacks
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and wants to play a key part in transformation projects.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/