Back End Developer - Helsinki - Finnish speaking - Permanent
This role would be working for a excellent mid-sized financial services company, who are looking to hire an experienced Back End Developer to mainly work with MS tech such as .NET/C#.
The company are moving towards working with Azure soon, and there are range of development teams also working with different technologies. As this team are given wide access to a range of project areas, the focus needs to be on finding and implementing flexible solutions - not only focused on coding with one piece of tech.
Role & Responsibilities
- Find flexible solutions to a range of project requirements - working as part of a team. Although we are working with more modern technologies more, we still have legacy tech which needs to be maintained/improved.
- We have a mixture of experience, so helping with code reviews, training of junior staff and giving a voice - not just your tech to the team.
- Work using agile methodologies, and being open to changing tech stack if needed.
- Show an interest in self-improvement, through certifications, training and other methods - with our support.
Skills & Qualifications
- Need experience with: C#, .NET / .NET Core, SQL Server, REST API's
- Native level Finnish written and verbal
- Degree is beneficial
- Maybe it's not a "skill" - but interest in the financial industry is a big benefit
- Very stable option if you want a change of employment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Great team to join who will offer changing, challenging work with a range of projects
- Company with an excellent reputation and great managers to help develop your career
This position will get quick interest - please email any questions to email@example.com or apply!