Role: Network Implementation Lead
Location London Bridge/Hybrid working policy (WFH)
Salary £65,000 - £75,000
Start date: ASAP
Looking to speak with experienced Implementation infrastructure Leads who are looking for a new challenge, working for our exciting London-based client. This fantastic opportunity is offering professional development. You will be experienced in Implementing enterprise monitoring tools and designing, installing, developing, integrating, deploying, and sustaining an Enterprise IT Management solution. My client is looking to hire multiple, interviews have been booked for next week.
- Implementation responsibilities include customising standard software builds and integrating with other management systems and legacy monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of Networking, Data Centres, and Active Directory required.
- Exposure to Cloud and virtual technology and architecture
- Experienced in proven scripting or programming exercise
- Attention to detail and effective problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Enterprise IT Management and Concept of Operations discipline knowledge required
If you wish to be considered for this exceptional opportunity - please apply before Tuesday 26th October at 4:00 pm.