Senior Data Engineer - SQL - Python - London
Currently looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join a client in London. They are looking for someone with cloud experience (ideally Azure), SQL and Python. They are building a customer data platform and using these tools along with REST API's.
The team have been together for over 6 years and looking to expand so I know it's a great place to work and team to work within. The data will vary day to day so no day is ever the same.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and Architecture of the customer data platform.
- Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
- Development of API integration's with 3rd party vendors and the customer data platform
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong technical expertise using SQL Server.
- Strong Python experience
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Azure Data Factory)
- Experience with JSON and REST API's
- £70,000 - £75,000
- Up to 10% bonus
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon email@example.com or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.