Senior Data Engineer
I am looking for someone with cloud experience (ideally Azure), SQL and Python. They are building a customer data platform and using these tools along with REST API's.
The team have been together for over 6 years and looking to expand. The data will vary day to day so no day is ever the same. If you are bored of the same tedious tasks every day and want to face a new challenge
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and Architecture of the customer data platform.
- Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
- Development of API integration's with 3rd party vendors and the customer data platform
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong technical expertise using SQL Server.
- Strong Python experience
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Azure Data Factory)
- Experience with JSON and REST API's
- £65,000 - £80,000
- Up to 10% bonus
- Flexible working
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 020 7337 0804 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.