Job title: Dynamics 365 CRM / CE Architect
Budget: Up to R85,000PM
A fantastic opportunity to be a part of a non profit organisation that is making a real difference within the South African educational sector - providing educational hubs, packages and services to infants in vulnerable situations.
Collaborating with stakeholders throughout the country - your solution that you will be the architect for will make a significant difference to over 1 million families over the course of the next 5 years .
Your will role will be to collaborate with the analysts, technical consultants and clients on project requirements whilst also providing configurations, customisation and arranging modules within the space. ,
Responsibilities for this role
- D365 CE Experience preference
- Development of plug ins
- Configuration and customisation within the CRM environment
- Underlying strategies within the systems
- Consulting clients on time lines and delivery
- Looking at varied modules
- Team player - collaborating with team members and clients
- Effective communication skills
- Understanding time lines and deadlines
- Decision making
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid remote work
- A great working environment with
- Room to grow and develop yourself through our dual learning and development career pathways
- Opportunity to work with a range of industries and projects
- Regular salary appraisals
If you feel that you meet the requirements - get in touch with one of our job adverts or alternatively get in touch via email!