Full stack .NET Developer role based in Warsaw
Frank recruitment group are recruiting for a global Microsoft Partner who are looking for a Full stack Developer to join their team in the brand new Warsaw office.
This role involves being a client facing Developer who will directly work with clients in order to create projects based upon client specifications and requirements. You will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality features on schedule and implementing challenging and complex components. This role requires close work with the project team in a collaborative and engaging environment.
This role comes with a competitive benefits package including:
- The opportunity for training and certifications to improve your technical skills
- Competitive salary available on either a B2B or UoP contract
- Hybrid working in an exciting new office located in the heart of Warsaw.
- The opportunity to work in inclusive and dynamic teams on a global scale.
- Experience with Web Development, full-stack development experience and the .NET technology stack, including C#, Active Server Pages (ASP.NET), Web Application Program Interface (API)
- Experience with single Page Application design (ex. Angular, React.js or Vue.js)
- Extensive understanding of Computer Science and development fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience analysing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
If this sounds like the role for you then apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0191 338 7600