Location- Remote- (May need to visit the office on occasion)
Salary- Up to £50,000
This role is with a ambitious and growing consultancy. You will have the opportunity to up skill and develope with the company.
They are looking for an analyst who is dynamic and forward-thinking, someone who can come in and help out the major clients transform. They are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and developing performance measuring frameworks to track goals, the user needs and KPIs.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will advise on the best technologies and frameworks to monitor performance for the team's and client's needs.
- You will use the specific technologies and techniques to monitor and measure performance to develop strategies.
- You will show your analysis through presentations and communication with technical and non-technical people.
- You will be developing performance's, measuring frameworks to track goals, user needs and working with KPIs.
- You will be designing and implementing a performance framework including KPIs for a service or product .
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience working with Google Analytic Platform.
- Experience working awareness in Agile principles.
- Ability using visualisation tools such as, Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Power Query or other similar tools.
- Data processing experience using Excel, VBA, SQL, Python and R.
- Apple Mac book and Bluetooth headset.
- Flexible working.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 020 7337 0804 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.