My client operate within the financial industry. By using technology they help traders and investors of debit to manage their portfolios. They currently manage a portfolio of more than $80 billion. They are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to add to their global team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining components and service and ensuring that your code is designed, built, and tested to a high standard. You need to be able to work independently and take ownership of delivering solutions.
Roles and responsibilities
- Analysing requirements, designing, building and testing software for their credit system
- Attending scrum and team meetings
- Following the Change Management process to get your code released
Skills and requirements
- 3 years' Azure experience
- Strong Microservices Architecture experience
- Angular, Python or WCF are desirable
Salary and benefits
- Up to 100k salary
They are aiming to complete their recruitment process in the coming weeks so apply ASAP.