D365F&O Finance Consultant - Remote - c£70k
On behalf of a prestigious MS Gold Partner, I am actively seeking a Finance Consultant in response to their recent project pipeline growth. This is a remarkable opportunity to work with multi-national clients to get involved in the functional delivery of D365F&O across a host of industries.
This is a remarkable opportunity for a Dynamics AX candidate looking to seek a fresh challenge or to make their first step into the consulting world.
- Overseeing the end to end implementations of the finance module in D365
- Project analyst, requirement gathering and design
- Creating and developing functional design documentations
- Co-ordinating a team effectively to efficiently complete the implementation
- Sufficient hands on experience in Dynamics AX/D365
- Previous involvement in implementation projects
- Strong financial understanding and knowledge
- Confident, consultative communication skills, with the ability to work effectively individually and within a team
- 25 holiday days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Opportunity for remote working
- Competitive bonus structure
- Offers a great training plan and opportunities to achieve certifications
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to @nigelfrank.com or call me to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (@nigelfrank.com) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!