Cyber Security Technology Architect - Competitive salary - London
The client that Nigel Frank are currently recruiting for is a multinational information technology company that provides several services such as consulting, information technology and outsourcing. The department that this position is for is the Cyber Security division of the business which equates to around 12-13 million of the organisations revenue.
With 3000 people globally already in their practice the organisation is on the look out for more talent to further expand and flourish. Currently they are recruiting for a cyber security technology architect that can join their team and be a real asset to the company. On this journey you can expect all resources and help to further grow in your career.
Junior applicants with SOC experience are also welcome to apply to be considered for other roles.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Recruitment, providing opportunities for candidates of all levels of experience in networking, infrastructure, security, azure, power platform and modern workplace based technologies. We get roles such as this one exclusively before they are out on the market so we can get you on board quicker!
What you will be doing:
- Interact with key stakeholders of the organisation
- During the Software Development Life Cycle be expected to apply your technical experience and gained knowledge in your career
- This includes; Application Architecture and Design
- Identify innovative ways of how to come up with solutions to a client's requirement
- Be the middle individual between the client and the offshore team
What you need:
- Previous experience in Cloud Security
- Azure Sentinel
- Microsoft Azure
- SIEM: Splunk, Qradar
- Previous experience in design and implementation
- Have previous experience of using sentinel for multiple tenants
- Implementation of Sentinel - KQL
- AZ-500 Certification
- Sentinel Migration
If this has peaked your interest and you think you have the relevant experience and knowledge apply below!
Contact me on
020 3148 4655