Nigel Frank International have partnered with one of the largest global public relations and communications organisations who are now expanding in the UK.
You will be working in an organisation where collaboration, together with best practice, data and knowledge management are key elements of its operations and SharePoint is a key technology being used to address these needs.
- Opportunity to oversee enterprise level business strategy and be involved with leading cutting edge Microsoft technologies
- Work autonomously and a real chance to shape the Sharepoint project
- A chance to work on high-level complex projects at stakeholder level
- Hybrid working and great culture around flexibility and managing your own workload
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with key stakeholders to architect a global Intranet involving multiple subsidiaries, regions and languages.
- Design of one or more SharePoint Online and Office 365 applications or services such as Document Management Systems, Intranets, Knowledge Center, Collaboration sites etc
- Implement improvements related to SPFx and Office 365 tools and maintain documentation
- Continue developing skills related to Office 365 and Azure tools such as Power Automate, Power BI, Power Apps and Azure Logic Apps and Integration Services.
- Architect and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of stakeholders
Experience with the following technologies is essential:
- 3 years implementing Sharepoint within a complex environment
- Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/