D365 Business Central Developer - Boston, MA - $130k - Remote
Our client is a large Microsoft Partner with a tight-knit, elite NAV and Business Central team who is seeking a Software Developer to assist with implementing and customizing their NAV based product to new customers, and customizing existing client systems.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing Partner who dominates a niche of the NAV manufacturing marketplace. Become a part of a rapidly growing organization with an excellent reputation for customer service and fully understanding stakeholder needs in a competitive industry.
Your New Role will be to work on customer ERP implementations as well as working on post go-live modifications, debugging, and technical performance tuning. You will also be working alongside a functional consultant as well as more junior developers in project delivery.
What You'll Need:
- Experience with D365 Business Central (AL extensions) or NAV Development required
- C/AL and C/SIDE development background
- Programming knowledge with ASP.NET, Angular, Visual Basic, C#, and SQL
- Technical experience with Azure cloud environment a strong plus
- Business Central implementation experience is a plus, but not required
- Excellent analytical mindset and problem solving ability
Salary / Benefits
- Up to $130k base salary
- Bonus potential
- Competitive benefits package including medical, life insurance, and 401 (k)
- Excellent Paid Time Off Plan
- Stable organization with a low employee turnover rate
- Remote access with Low Travel
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 646-540-7521 to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy