My client designs and implements Cloud ERP Solutions on a global scale. They have successfully in South Africa, the UK, America, Australia and 13 other countries. They are seeking to hire a skilled full-stack Developer who is self-motivated, can work without supervision and follow processes.
The successful candidate's role will primarily revolve around developing applications, user interfaces and API's by writing code, investigate and modify existing solutions to fix bugs, improve its performance, or develop/upgrade integrate into SYSPRO. You will also be involved in system testing and code reviews.
The successful candidate must be fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- Develop, test and maintain development solutions. This extends to front- as well as back-end.
- Analyse business requirements and propose technical solutions.
- Write detailed technical specifications.
- Analyse existing systems and software in order to design solutions for bugs or new requirements.
- Complete internal developer test documents.
- Adhere to coding standards and the internal development lifecycle.
- Review code.
- Check in of source code.
- Promote communication in development team to ensure a consistent approach to development, including design, architecture, standards, testing and tools.
- Ensure that business functions are implemented using the appropriate technology, technical frameworks and coding standards in line with technical architecture.
- Liaise with internal business analysts, financial consultants as well as clients.
Essential Tech Experience
- MS SQL
- Entity Framework
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- Net Core API/MVC
Advantageous Tech Experience
- VB Script
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
- Git (Azure DevOps & GitHub)
- 0 (with JWT and OpenId)
- HTML 5
- CSS 3