Azure Project Manager- Anywhere in Finland!
About The Company:
Our Client company is looking for an Azure Project Manager to join their fast growing team of highly skilled professionals. This company is a large Finnish consultancy which have offices spread all across Finland. Altogether they currently have over 160 customers in Microsoft Technology.
As our Client company is one of the biggest IT providers in Finland, this role comes with a lot of flexibility. The focus in this role is for you to be responsible for planning a large scale migration project. You will be provided support if needed by other Project Managers and of course from the developers working alongside you. There is excellent communication between customer contacts, development teams and other contacts.
Daily tasks involve organising, planning, implementing and to keeping up-to-date with the whole project. Currently the team's focus has moved more towards Cloud-native projects, therefore other involvement and learning opportunities can be done. This is a hands-off role, however, if you wish you can take part in areas of your interest.
Last but not least, you can also choose if you would want to work remotely 100% of the time, or if you would like to go into the office.
- Previous experience working with Azure IaaS projects or similar.
- Background using agile methodologies .
- Scrum Master certified viewed as beneficial.
- Finnish speaking - strong communication skills.
- Join one of the Nordic's leading IT service providers and possibly the most "high-profile" team working with Azure migration projects in Finland.
- Expanding team who are focusing on quality cloud-native projects.
- 100% remote working possibility.
Does this sound interesting? Send your application today or message me for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org.