SQL Developer - Remote
Are you a talented SQL Developer looking for your next opportunity?
This client is a market-leading insurance organisation who are looking for a SQL developer to join their specialist team.
This role will see you joining a strong team of insurance data experts who are committed to delivering the best solutions by bringing together their in-depth knowledge of insurance and the best tools and techniques. This is a very friendly and collaborative working environment. The team continually maintains attention to detail and high standards in everything they do. They are driven by their passion for data and value collaboration both internally and with their clients. They have a strong appreciation for data and are looking for another ambitious and innovative SQL Dev to join their organisation.
You will be required to:
- Work alongside BI developers in analysing data sources, producing specifications, mapping requirements, and solution implementations.
- Own the development and optimization of ETL processes and producing complex SQL scripts and stored procedures
- Develop and maintain the data layer of our solutions using T-SQL
- Ensure accuracy through reconciliation and working with testers/support to fix and retest any defects and issues.
- Work closely with developers to further develop and automate our software solutions, portals, API's, and internal systems.
- Ensure that deadlines are met using good project practices and skills and communicate project activities in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate in MS Teams Scrum meetings and Sprints
- SQL scripting and stored procedures
- Reporting - Excel, SSRS or Power BI
- Base Salary up to £40,000
- Annual leave
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.