This client is looking for an IT (Dynamics NAV) Admin who can work with others to coordinate, plan, direct and design IT-related activities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can provide recommendations for IT-related decision making. This position will be on site in Chicago, IL.
- Manages contract, leases and price negotiations with vendors and service providers.
- Can provide consultation support to customer service, production group users, sales etc.
- Manages IT security controls
- Can perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Will lead company wide IT projects
- Dynamics NAV experience
- Can work in a moderate to high noise level environment
- Must occasionally move or lift up to 20 pounds (will frequently walk, stand, or sit)
- Manage office administration (general and IT-related)
To apply contact Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-540-7530
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV/BC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics NAV/BC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics NAV/BC market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV/BC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics NAV/BC opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.