IT Administrator - Based Fully In Office
Actively seeking an experienced IT Administrator who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered is within a company that are always striving for growth with endless ambition. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play a fundamental role in the development and maintenance of their IT systems and services.
The role offered is OFFICE BASED, candidates must be within a commute of the Bristol area
What's on offer
- A great basic salary up to £35,000 (dependant on skill set and experience)
- A great working culture working with a team of dedicated experts
- Attractive company benefits scheme
Responsibilities will include:
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of all IT hardware and software
- Managing all working relationships with vendors and make sure all services are within the service level agreements
- Provide technical support to end users and ensure that all issues have been raised to the IT support team
- Identify, develop and deliver end user training materials both 1 to 1 and in a group scenario
My client are looking for candidates who can offer:
- Previous experience in supporting desktop applications including Microsoft Windows and Office 365
- Very logical approach and great problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and has the ability of working independently with minimal supervision.
If you do not want to miss this exciting opportunity to work with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.