Senior Microsoft 365 Sharepoint Consultant/ Developer
Nigel Frank has partnered with a Microsoft Gold Partner to hire an Senior Microsoft 365 Sharepoint Consultant/ Developer to join their team.
The client is a well established organisation who have delivered support, development and implementation to many clients and doing so over hundreds of projects. They are there to advise and support across Sharepoint, Power Platform and Office 365 to name but a few technologies.
With the highest delivery standards being one of their key focuses they are continuing to build long term relationships with their customers and now they need the right candidate to join their team to join them in aiding the IT industry.
This exciting opportunity gives you the chance to join the Modern Intelligent Workplace business unit. You will be responsible for providing technical consultancy, solutions architecture as well as advise to not only the public sector but also the private sector
The successful candidate will have experience in design and implementation of Microsoft Modern Workplace Solutions(M365, Azure and Power Platform) as well as the following essential job functions:
- Contribution to the design and architecture of Sharepoint as well as Office 365 Solutions
- Be able to work as part of a team to develop Sharepoint and Office 365 Solutions
- Keep up to date with Office 365 advances
- Contribute to the internal improvement culture
- Use best practice development
As well as the essential job functions the right candidate will be able to showcase skills such as:
- Sharepoint and configuration and development
- Understanding of development within Azure, M365 and Power Platform
- Technical experience in solution design and system integration
- Problem solving
- The ability to work under pressure and to a deadline
- Presales (desirable)
- Experience of migration tools such as ShareGate (Desirable)
Don't miss out on the opportunity as my client is interviewing now!
If you or someone you know is interested then please get in touch and send an up to date cv to email@example.com alternatively, call Holly Coates on 0191 338 7487