Reporting to the Service Desk Manager the primary purpose of this role is to provide award winning technical support to their customers using high quality customer service. Acting as a first point of contact, the Service Desk Analyst acts as a technician handling all incidents and service requests, ensuring all customers are given an exceptional level of service.
This role would be suitable for an individual with existing 1st Line IT technical support experience, who is wanting to advance their IT career in Virtualisation and Cloud Technologies
Role & Responsibilities
- First point of contact for all customer inbound support calls, emails and web chats.
- Ticket queue management.
- Active Directory & Office365 user management.
- Remote Desktop & Citrix session management.
- Customer focused approach to troubleshooting.
- Responsible for tracking daily checks and remediating or escalating as required.
- Ownership of pro-active alerting systems including remediation or escalation.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered at all times.
- Monitoring of hardware remotely, and technical troubleshooting on-site / in person.
- Completion of OKRs.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience of working on an IT Service Desk, including the completion of daily recurring tasks, and ensuring SLAs are achieved.
- Strong focus on customer service, and going above and beyond for customers.
- Ability to fact find and troubleshoot difficult technical server and workstation issues.
- Microsoft Office365 technical knowledge and experience.
- Microsoft Windows Server technical knowledge and experience.
- Desktop troubleshooting and support
- Excellent Training and Development
- Great salary & benefits