The Systems Developer Lead- SharePoint Business Applications will be responsible for applying the standards and methods used by our company to participate in a variety of consulting engagements, including the following activities:
1. Systems Development
- Design, configure, develop, customize, and test Microsoft365-hosted or SharePoint On-Prem-hosted business applications, including Power Apps, Power Automate, Nintex and other 3rd party and custom components as needed.
- Develop Business Applications using data sources including SharePoint Lists, Dataverse for Teams, Dataverse, Azure SQL and SQL Server.
- Create dashboards and reports in Power BI and other tools.
- Develop PowerShell scripts to manage/maintain Microsoft 365 and related technologies.
- Design, develop, and test SQL stored procedures, triggers, and scripts.
- Integrate applications according to design specifications.
2. Project Leadership
- Implement Compass365 project methodology including project kickoffs, project plans, POCs, design documentation, implementation, status reports, playbacks, UAT, deployment and project review.
- Coordinate activities and communications between Compass365 and our clients.
- Own the success of projects by ensuring all deliverables are met on time.
3. Quality Assurance
- Produce test scripts and conduct thorough testing of systems being deployed, including unit testing, integrated system testing, regression testing and load testing.
- Manage end-user testing and acceptance testing, resolve software issues and questions, and obtain customer acceptance of the solution.
4. System Deployment
- Deploy solution into production environment, install server and desktop software, and support IT staff with system rollout.
- Provide end-user documentation and train users.
- Produce organized and informative system documentation.
- Perform knowledge transfer to administrators and helpdesk personnel.
5. Systems Analysis and Design
- Gather business requirements through meetings and interviews with users. Produce business requirements documentation and obtain customer sign-off.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into functional design specifications.
- Conduct a series of design review/prototype meetings with users in an iterative process, during which you develop the system prototype into a final design.
- Produce functional and technical design specification documents and obtain customer sign-off.
6. Technical Support & Maintenance
- Provide post-deployment technical support to system users and administrators.
- Respond to support requests within established service level agreements.
- Maintain and monitor our client applications and servers, apply upgrades and patches, and resolve issues.
7. Project Coordination
- Coordinate project activities with client.
- Provide status reports and participate in weekly status meetings to communicate on progress, problems, and resolutions.
- Track and manage project issues and software issues. Work with the customer, team members and software vendors, to get issues resolved within the project schedule.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Four to Six years of experience with some of the following:
- SharePoint / Microsoft 365 solution design, configuration, and development.
- Power Apps, Power Automate, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, Nintex Forms and workflow, Dataverse and Power BI.
- Mobile app development (iOS, Android).
- Database integration, and SQL scripts, triggers, and stored procedures.
- Desktop applications, including MS Office products, Outlook Email, and Internet Explorer.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency. S. in Computer Science or Engineering desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create organized and informative reports, as well as comprehensive, accurate documentation.
- Skills to build and develop the client relationship.
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, and initiative.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic multi-technology environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.