***ERP Sales - Remote - c£100k OTE***
Nigel Frank are currently representing a prestigious MS Gold Partner, who are looking to expand their Sales team with an experienced ERP Sales Consultant, due to being inundated with enquiries. My client have found themselves going from strength to strength, allowing their business to grow, even throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
This opportunity offers a plethora of progression opportunities for the successful candidate and my client are looking to invest in the provision of training and upskilling opportunities, as well as the chance to earn a generous salary, on top of uncapped earnings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Someone eager to get involved in assessing customer requirements.
- Drive regular contact with clients, providing solution and development of strategic account plans.
- Setting up demonstrations and being involved in pre-sales from a sales perspective.
- Marketing and work alongside the Sales team, to generate marketing pitches.
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of ERP Sales systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Dynamics AX/D365F&O is desirable
- Previous ERP consultancy experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Company benefits - private healthcare, pension scheme, life insurance.
- Generous car allowance.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 0203 148 4637 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!