CRM Dynamics 365 Specialist - Stockholm
A leading digital technology corporation is now seeking a CRM Dynamics 365 Specialist to join the software development team reporting into Head of Business Systems Development. This role will give the chosen individual an opportunity to lead the development of new functionality if the CRM platform whilst interacting with Business Central working alongside a solutions provider in marketing the solution.
The CRM Dynamics 365 Specialist will provide technical solution improvement in a project environment and develop new interfaces and services with third party suppliers. This will incorporate technology platform development, solution design and occasional platform support within a small team of SME's.
The core responsibilities are as follows:
- To manage the use of Dynamics as a CRM system from a business perspective.
- To assist and enable implementation of the CRM Roadmap'.
- Proactively engage with the business to understand and deliver new data capture, business rules and process.
- To work with the CRM Management Group to deliver and integrate the CRM system to all internal departments ensuring that the software is used in the best way with agreed business processes on an ongoing basis.
Technical skill set:
- In depth experience of developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM MS Dynamics platform / CRM Online (essential)
- System configuration and customisation including use of custom entities (essential)
- Managing data cleansing and setting up retention schedules (corresponding knowledge of MS SQL Server an advantage) (essential)
- Familiarity of developing within the Microsoft cloud technology stack, i.e. Azure, Dynamics 365 (desirable)
- Webmail, O365, SharePoint Online, Power BI, SQL Server, etc. (desirable)
If you would like your application to be fast tracked please get in touch with myself via
Phone: 46 10 199 2445