Full Stack Developer
My client is one of the largest digital health organisations and are fun, fast paced and challenging. Their vision is to improve lives with the best digital health.
They have one of the largest platforms for digital health in the world and have a variety of products and services that are beneficial to people using health and care related apps. My client is rapidly growing and is expanding across the world. They are one of the leading organisations to provide access digital health products and are at the forefront of challenging some of the most important challenges society face.
They are looking for someone who is:
- Able to collaborate and work with a team.
- Passionate about developing.
- Wanting to use products which are a first of their kind.
Skills and Qualifications:
- .NET Core
- ASP .NET MVC
- Familiar with cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS.
- Have experience with APIs.
- Previous experience of full project lifecycle for software development and deployment.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an ever-growing team of passionate and talented developers. Do not miss out on applying for this fantastic and rewarding position as our client is interviewing now and they have limited interview slots so apply now!!
If you are interested or know anyone who will be do not hesitate to get in contact,
Phone: 0191 338 6635