This is an exciting opportunity to work for a Digital Outcomes Specialist where the delivery of a high quality service within both the private and public sector is maintained. You will be working within a company where the building and managing of a Modern Intelligence Workplace is held with the highest regard.
Within this role you will have experience in the configuration and development of SharePoint projects including SharePoint online. You will have a comprehensive understanding of Azure, M365 and power platforms as well as power shell.
Role & Responsibilities
- Add to the architecture of Office 365 Solutions and SharePoint
- Coach less senior members of your team
- Work as part of a team to deliver a high quality end result using Azure DevOps
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of Azure functionality
- Background in the use of PowerShell
- Experience in the configuration of Office 365 and Sharepoint
- Microsoft certification training and support
- Starting salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365 please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.