Infrastructure Project Manager, Remote £600 PD, 6 month contact
My client an international organisation have an immediate need to hire an Infrastructure Project Manager.
The role is to manage the Infrastructure, as well as manage the data centres / networking of the new sites.
This is a fast paced role, where you will be required to manage multiple projects at one given time.
Skills and qualification requirements -
- Minimum of 5 Years worth of experience Project Management Experience
- Formal Project qualifications including Waterfall and Agile Experience are essential.
- Infrastructure Experience
- Experience in Data / Networking
- Experience in working with Stakeholders and managing expectations
- Skilled in requirements management, project scoping, forecasting and planning, risk and issue management, resource management and change control
- Enterprise project experience
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Apply now by sending your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org now!