DYNAMICS 365 Finance & Operation - FREELANCE - Wallonie - Belgique
In today's digital business, we are challenged to exceed customer expectations faster and better than our competition. This requires the evolution of the company's existing business processes and the modernization of its ERP transactional systems, with the migration from current legacy IT systems to a modern Microsoft Dynamics ERP environment. The transformation of our processes and systems will span a minimum of three years and include multiple regions and countries. An ERP Team is leading this global transformation. To support the design, development and implementation of the organization's MS Dynamics applications, i am looking for recruiting a Dynamics 365 Solution Architect.
Who we are looking for :
The ideal candidate is a bright, creative, and talented individual who enjoys working with some of the world's greatest brands, in an environment that blends cultural, multi-lingual, and ethnic backgrounds, with:
- Seniority in Dynamics AX functional & technical design and implementation experience.
- You should have participated to "large" full life cycle Dynamics AX implementation projects in a role of Functional/Technical lead or architect.
- Experience in MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3 and D365 for Operations (AX7).
- Excellent functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP application, preferably: Finance, Trade & Logistics, Projects, and other modules.
- Experience in upgrading to the latest releases of Dynamics AX (code and data upgrade).
- Experience in complex integration development (web services, DIXF, .net custom client-server applications, knowledge of standard web services and integration protocols - Data, SOAP, JSON, REST, SSIS, direct SQL, Azure logic apps).
- Experience in performance optimization (X application code, troubleshooting AX components, AXPerf, LCS Environment monitoring, SQL performance optimization).
- Experience in environment and release management (ALM, TFS, Build processes, Environment management, Installation and configuration of AX and related components).
- Professional certificates or advanced degrees can be a plus.
- Solid technology skills with emphasis on Microsoft based technologies to include most (but not necessarily all) - database modeling / design (Microsoft SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Views, SSRS), development frameworks and methodologies (.NET, C#, X ), Software support tools (Visual Studio, SQL Server Enterprise Manager), Application integration frameworks (BizTalk, Web Services, Microsoft SSIS), Software Testing and Configuration Management tools and techniques
- Strong communication skills, fluent English, spoken and written. Knowledge of Dutch, German or French is an asset.
- A competitive Rate in line with your experience & expertise
- The opportunity to work autonomously in a diverse function within a fast-growing international company leading in its sector
- An easily accessible and friendly workplace, with free parking
- The possibility to fully develop your talents and to grow within your function
- Work-life balance: flexible work schedule