Test analyst, £55,000, Central London, D365 rollout, remote working, 6 months fixed term contract.
A London based non for profit is looking for a D365 Test analyst who is experienced mostly in manual automation testing. Among other benefits this role is offering the flexibility to work from home for 2-3 days per week and a competitive salary of £55.000.
As the Test analyst, you will manage and oversee testing for the implementation and rollout of a new D365 CE system with the aim to rollout a brand new marketing module.
You'll provide testing strategy and governance principles, ensuring solutions are tested sufficiently and within required timelines.
The requirements are…
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM/365 CE
- Automation testing experience is advantageous
- Manual testing experience on Dynamics CRM is preferable
- Strong communication and team working ability
- Experience in Waterfall, Agile or Hybrid software development environment
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Marios Gkolfinopoulos at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 261 3374.