About the company
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud technology in terms of implementation, application development, maintenance, and training. This is an opportunity to be part of innovative, creating new ideas to take on tomorrow that prove beneficial to the progression of our business and our customers. As an independent cloud-native organisation, our team delivers objective advice, cloud strategy, migration, automation, management, cloud platform capacity resale, and training to our customers.
You will be working on exciting projects of varying deadlines, complexity, and cloud-based technical environments. You will have an opportunity to work with numerous high-profile customers from several industries. Your daily tasks can be anything from pre-sales activity, assistance with customer proposal writing, using best practices to design customer environments, implementing configuration management infrastructure, taking a step back, and giving design recommendations to a technical team.
- Have strong experience in a public cloud environment, migrations, and development. You are familiar with Azure in setting up everything from single instances to complex managed services. Be an expert in the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Ability to design and deliver systems based on Azure IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models such as all-in and hybrid cloud.
- Be skilled Visual Studio Team Services and Azure Resource Manager
- Administering Active Directory, SQL Server, or IIS products in an automated manner. This could mean with PowerShell DSC, Team City, Octopus Deploy, SCCM, Chef, Puppet, or something else! As long as it's maintainable, and doesn't require much human intervention.
- Automate builds and configurations. You write new PowerShell resources and read and modify existing PowerShell.
- Be familiar with common network components (e.g. DNS, routing, firewalls) and IT security and design patterns for cloud architectures.
- Microsoft Azure Certified. Familiar with technical components such as Docker, Kubernetes, and microservices.
Why should you consider Nordcloud for your next career move?
- Be part of an exciting fast-growing company where there are no limits to your success
- An opportunity to collaborate with high-profile customers from most industries. A chance to make a real impact on our customer's business and be part of Nordcloud success.
- Gain valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
- Opportunities to advance your expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
- Career progression
- Flexibility in working hours
If you'd like to join us, please send us your CV to email@example.com. Time is of the essence; Interviews are taking place now!