Cloud Engineer - Oulu or Tampere - Finnish and/or English Speaking
Role & Responsibilities
- Main focus will be for new greenfield projects. We are working with local health-care organisations and public-sector clients to offer a product while will improve communication, data analysis and the automation of processes.
- Design, develop and adapt to any problems, with a solution-focused mindset.
- Although you will have ownership on areas of your work, we are a mid-sized development team who are passionate about sharing best practice and improving our teams ability as a group - so teamwork with Senior and more Junior staff is very important.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good understanding with Cloud based development, ideally with Azure, GCP or AWS can work also.
- Fluent in Finnish and/or English
- University Degree in IT Development or a similar subject
- Professional development experience with: C#, .NET Core, REST API's, Azure DevOps, CI/CD and Microservices.
- Competitive salary will be offered to strong applicants, as well as great benefits and excellent health care coverage.
- The chance to join a company who are already financially stable, with consistent growth of revenue and staff over the last 5 years.
- We have existing products and new greenfield projects to work on - with a lot of flexibility for the projects you work on with us.
- Full Remote work is possible, or a local Tampere or Oulu office. We also include time in work hours for you to do further training, accreditation's or other career development plans.
For further information on this company or if you have questions about what the job will offer, please contact email@example.com