MS Dynamics AX/D365 Accountant - Cambridgeshire - c£70k
Nigel Frank have been appointed to represent a well-respected client within the technology industry in their search for an Accountant with prior Dynamics AX/D365 knowledge to join their Finance team.
My client are renowned for their pioneering approach to medical technology, which has grown over the COVID-19 pandemic and are now looking to modernise their business.
This is a fantastic opportunity and not the one to miss, especially for an individual who would like to embark on a career within the technology sector and progress into a leadership/managerial position, even the C-Suite.
Key responsibilities within this role:
- The analysis of financial information and provision of accurate reporting.
- Provision of guidance on all compliance related finance matters.
- The implementation of effective strategies to enhance the business' growth.
- The analysis of financial information to assist business profitability.
- Production of financial statements, including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday.
- Flexible working.
- Company benefits package including private healthcare and pension.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 0203 148 4637 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!