Role - Agile Coach / Agile Delivery Lead
Location - London
Salary - £80,000 - £110,000
I am exclusively engaged with an award-winning IT Management Consultancy who are looking to continue their impressive 2021 growth by recruiting experienced Agile Coaches / Delivery Leads to join their expansive 'Client Delivery & Programme Management' function. They are a global business with offices in both the UK and the US, with their core focus being on the design and delivery of cutting edge Cloud/Data solutions to customers in Financial Services, Investment Banking, Utilities, Healthcare and the Public Sector.
Working in a hybrid role, your role will see you take ownership of complex IT and business solutions, leveraging your knowledge/understanding of Agile methods and essentially acting as a 'coach' throughout the delivery lifecycle. Your role will see you interact with external stakeholders (often c-level), helping them learn Agile ways of working by 'learning through doing'. Your role will also be critical to the delivery success of some of their core programs of work, scaling various Agile methods (without 'force-fitting' one particular framework), ensuring successful delivery of cutting-edge solutions.
Client Travel & Remote Working
Due to the client-facing nature of this organisation, you will be expected to spend 2/3 days' per week on-site with clients. You will also be given the opportunity to work from home 2/3 days per week (post-COVID), although the roles are fully remote for now. They are also fully supportive of flexible working.
- Agile Coaching - Proven skills in Agile coaching (right up to c-level), with a proven track record of engaging, energising and cultivating Agile best practices.
- Consulting & Stakeholder Management - Proven experience working on client-driven programs of work, working closely with customers and key business stakeholders.
- Agile Methods - Expertise in Scrum, Kanban, XP and Crystal, as well as excellent knowledge of SAFe, Nexus, DaD and LeSS.
- Communication - Proven experience facilitating/leading Agile events (both in-person and online), as well as skills delivering Agile events/ceremonies to multiple teams (both technical and non-technical).
- Emotional Intelligence - Very 'cliche' I know, but roles of this nature require high levels of emotional intelligence, so candidates who are perceptive, personable and culturally sensitive will succeed due to the requirement to manage various relationships throughout the various delivery lifecycles.
If you like the sound of this advert then please click on the 'apply' button and submit a fully updated CV. Alternatively, if you are unsure about the role but still think its worth a chat then please contact me via the following:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - 0191 338 7540
LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed during this application process will remain fully confidential, with any subsequent applications being fully compliant with GDPR. It is also important to note that this role does not support applications from candidates that do not have an existing right to work in the UK, with this organisation unable to provide visa sponsorship.