Data Engineer for a Music Industry-shaker in Stockholm
This requires a high level of responsibility for the technical platform and its related systems, where you will be responsible for improving the data platform and building and optimising data pipelines to handle tens of millions of music data points per day.
There's a lot of flexibility to really shape this role and data landscape around your expertise and the team are really friendly with a great mix of seniority levels; even data experts can learn a thing or two!
Culture is as important to them as working with cutting edge tech, which is definitely reflected across the team of industry experts; they encourage idea sharing, career progression and working with areas that interest you.
This position offers you a high level of responsibility and control over data and analysis as you will be heading up all new and existing projects, in close collaboration with stakeholders.
Summary & requirements for this position:
- 3 years experience with data engineering
- Data modelling, data warehousing, data visualisation
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, or equivalent Big Data tools
- Comfortable with programming languages (Python or Java)
- High-level of responsibility across the team
- Direct collaboration with stakeholders
- Fun and supportive culture with social events and access to company get-away locations
- Market-leading salary and benefits
- 30 days vacation and some of the best pension and healthcare benefits
Apply to this advert with your CV if you're interested in finding out more.
I am also available on 46 77 588 8615 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )